Human Resources Director
Business Partnering Head of HR role
Exciting Industry Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organization in the manufacturing industry.
Reporting to the CHRO, the Human Resources Director will be a functional Business Partner will be an experienced HR executive who will be part of the executive HR team. He/She will create and execute programs to support the business plans at a functional level for integration of the company businesses.
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing Human Resources strategic initiatives at functional level aligned with the Corporate HR initiatives, which will support functional strategies, translate the functional needs into Human Resources solutions and drive change management to build a high performing organization.
He/she will also be a seasoned HR generalist with experience in OD, C&B, employee relations and change management and will plays a strategic HR consulting role with the Functional Leaders, supporting them in matters such as Succession Planning for key leadership positions, Workforce planning, and playing an HR advisory role.
The Successful Applicant
* 15-20 years of overall HR business experience, with at least 5 years as Head of HR of an organization or function, working for a multinational corporation. Experience in smaller organizations is acceptable provided the individual possesses other relevant skills
* Knowledge of different cultures, experience living abroad having exposure to different regions is a plus
* A solid understanding of the decision-making dynamics and process establishment in matrixed environments
* A generalist, with broad experience in all Human Resources disciplines, with predominant expertise the Organizational Development, Cultural changes, Compensation & Benefits, and Talent Management areas
* Compensation & Benefits experience which encompasses working with bonus plans and incentives as well other fringe benefits
* Talent Acquisition, including management of executive search firms and other similar firms
* Strong experience in change management and organizational design
* Demonstrated track record of achieving results with limited resources (people and systems)
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
* Even though English is the official language for the Company, other languages are a plus. E.g. Spanish
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with the organization globally
Attractive remuneration package structure