Human Resources Manager - Spanish Speaking - Foxborough, MA
Reporting directly into the CEO of the business
#1 HR position in a 100+ person business
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing, international, online retail business with operations across the globe. They are going through a significant period of growth thanks to the current economic climate. As part of this continued growth, they are looking to secure a high caliber, Spanish speaking, HR Manager to be based at their corporate HQ in Foxborough, MA.
The Spanish speaking Human Resources Manager will report into the firm's CEO and have responsibility for the HR for the entire business. This is a proactive position, perfect for a responsible, bilingual, self-starting HR professional, who wants to be the #1 HR professional of an entire organization. The role requires verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish.
This role does not manage a staff, but rather processes and operations. The role will require someone who can roll up their sleeves and not be afraid to get involved at grass roots level, with a "factory floor" workforce. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Main point of contact for 100+ employees
- On-board new hires, manage benefit enrollments etc.
- Manage accident reports, FMLA, PFMLA docs, complaint investigations and conflict resolution
- Point of contact for HR/payroll vendors
- Online enrollments and changes
- Approval of invoices
- Annual open enrollment meetings for employees
- Review electronic time-cards and process weekly payroll
- Enter payroll entries into accounting software
- Post job ads, screen resumes, may conduct initial basic phone interviews, etc.
- Work with department managers on employee matters and disciplinary actions
- Update HR Handbook, with updates as needed to comply with federal/state laws
- Maintain employee files per compliance standards.
- Ad hoc tasks, as and when required.
An office presence is required to fulfill this role. Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm.
This opportunity is Retained and Exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours of submission. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Tom Smith for further discussion.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of employment laws, or familiarity with how to navigate presenting issues
- Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency
- Ability to work independently, with a high level of responsibility
- Ability to work full time in Foxborough, in office (due to the nature of this role, work from home is not possible at this time).
What's on Offer
- $ 75,000 to $ 85,000 salary
- Collaborative, team orientated environment, with a strong corporate culture and collective mission
- Supportive colleagues and management team
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
- Foxborough, MA working location.