- Work for fast-growing manufacturer of components for the automotive industry
- This role overseas HR Operations in 2 plants
About Our Client
Our Client is a global organization, fast-growing manufacturer of components for the automotive industry.
The role will form part of local plant management team and cover all Human Resources aspects of the company. The HR Manager will work closely with the General Manager (Lithuania) and the Human Resources Director, Europe and South America.
- Build up the plant and country level HR organization
- Establish, manage and continuously improve basic HR procedures and relevant policies, particularly for: Recruitment and selection, Staffing and resourcing (flexible workforce adjustment according to volumes), Training and development, Compensation and benefits, Performance management and Payroll and labour administration
- Develop the organization to meet customer requirements (roles and reporting, manage fluctuating resource needs: both increasing and decreasing headcount) and support special projects (e.g. production transfers, new product introduction, project ramp downs, productivity improvement projects)
- Represent employer in the negotiations with labour union
- Assist and develop line managers as leaders as well as equip them with basic HR tools and practices
- Responsible for developing standardized internal communications practices and co-ordinate them (announcements, meeting routines and channels, newsletter)
- Cooperate with universities, schools and authorities in order to secure fresh talent from schools for critical jobs
- Ensure that occupational health and work safety is seen as a prerequisite across the organization
- Establish reliable, standardized and regular HR KPI reporting practice
- Improve image and knowledge of the company as an employer
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar position in production company, preferably in automotive industry
- Familiar with the local labour market and HR suppliers
- Extensive experience in managing industrial relations
- Legal and business understanding
- Result oriented
- Enthusiasm and positive thinking
- Commitment, self-reliance and conscientiousness
- Service minded and team player with strong integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Flexibility and ability to drive change
- Proactive and "able to think out of the box"
- Courage to challenge status quo and desire for continuous development
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English language
What's on Offer
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package