- New company in Iberia
- You will have the opportunity to lead a new company
About Our Client
Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer.
- Build a sales team in Spain and Portugal to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Since the decentralised Spanish reimbursement/sales system has 17 or more regions to negotiate with to sell and receive reimbursement for a CE marked medical implant, such negotiations are of highest importance to achieve sales and an important part of your work.
- Handle such sales/reimbursement negotiations with the support of KOLs and medical societies, knowledge of the local reimbursement system. The goal is to establish reimbursement for our procedures in the Spanish and Portuguese health system, which may also may involve cooperation with other necessary experts.
- Create and implement sales structure, processes and sales tools to ensure a reliable and sustainable pipeline
- Creating local sales and service plans in alignment with business objectives and in cooperation with the CCO
- Sales forecasting, planning as well as preparation of monthly statistics
- Lead marketing activities to launch new products into the market
- Provide product-related feedback to the Group's R&D and Quality teams to continually improve existing products
- Understand the dynamics of the local market and competitor's strategies impacting the sales
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, as well as solid general knowledge of clinical practices, regulatory requirements, quality standards and ethical business policies.
- Represent the company at congresses and events
- Oversee the development and implementation of surgical training and follow-up data collection
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records and provide reports and forecasts as requested
- Assist marketing team members or other functional specialists as requested. Provide input regarding marketing strategy and needs
- Service then existing accounts, obtain orders, enter orders into and maintain customer records in the ERP system
The Successful Applicant
BSc degree in Life Sciences, Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
Minimum 5 years of experience in managing people or a sales team
Proven work experience as a national or regional sales manager or similar senior sales role in the MedTech industry preferably in the field of acid reflux or obesity surgery or visceral surgery.
Experience in negotiating with the multitude of local health authorities at least in Spain regarding sales/reimbursement of our medical device/implant.
Experience in handling such negotiations using the KOLs to support the case is more important than your sales experience, since such negotiations is of highest importance to achieve sales.
Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.