- Save Job
- Email job
- Consolidated track record in improving logistical processes
- Company with a turnover of +500 million €
About Our Client
Important multinational company leader in its sector.
- Find, allocate, coordinate and report to Chief Supply Chain Officer (CSCO) for executing functional activities in order to guarantee projects are completed within budget, on-time and accomplish the project goals.
- Communicate integration, operational, and customer resource requirements with other departments.
- Develop business process integration communication plans, coordinate status calls, facilitate daily update-meetings with CSCO's team; documenting the teams progress on a daily basis, as well as support during critical project phases.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement for CSCO's project management tools and processes.
- Lead processes to progressively improve the capacity and capability of the Supply Chain organisation.
- Communicate with partners and stakeholders to ensure they are aware of project status and any potential problems or delays.
- Lead the creation and innovation of a supply chain system that demonstrates an effective transformation.
- Develop and monitor project schedules, manage scope, and control project costs.
- Develop and implement project policies and procedures, establish project controls systems, and implement project execution plans.
- Work closely with the team to ensure deliverables and services are provided to the client's satisfaction and that projects follow internal QA/QC guidelines.
- Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design questions, potential impacts and any potential issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Master's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of JDA Software (others will be considered).
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain key relationships.
- Excellent ability to work strategically and operationally and at all points in-between.
- Strongly values-led individual with excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Self-aware yet highly resilient individual capable of challenging and being challenged.
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of confidentiality.
- +8 years of experience in similar position, including 4 or more years of experience in consultancy companies.
- +8 Experience managing and deploying projects.
- Experience managing and deploying projects.
- Solid experience in Lean Manufacturing process and implementing strategies to evaluate and optimise performances.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Quote job ref
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Procurement & Supply Chain Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Adela Villaverde
- Job reference