Information Security & Risk Assurance Lead- Top Tier Firm
Excellent Opportunity to lead the team and report to CISO
Part of a Fast Growing Cyber Security Business in APAC
About Our Client
A Top Tier stable Financial Services Firm in Singapore
- Ensure effective Information Security controls being implemented that can meet compliance and regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Provide support for the governance and operations of infrastructure security to maintain cyber resiliency against emerging threats including perimeter security, hardening and enlistment, security patching, vulnerability management and cyber threat intelligence monitoring.
- Redefine security enablement and maturity capability to support new business strategy, industry-wide initiative and IT innovation.
- Provide support for the information security risks and governance including harmonization of IT security policies and standards, data loss prevention, risk assessment and acceptance, security training and awareness, and audit management.
- Support the Information Security related reporting and metrics via Technology Governance Committee.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong change champion with the ability to master key concepts on cyber security related use cases and articulate security objectives to stakeholders across all levels.
- Knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management.
- Project management skills; financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management, contract and vendor negotiations.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Professional certification, such as a CISSP, CISM, CISA or other information security credentials, is preferred.
- Knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2, COBIT, COSO and ITIL.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and Bonus
- PTO and Health Insurance