- Prestigious institution operating worldwide in digital payments
- Senior position within innovation team
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious institution operating worldwide in digital payments. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a senior position within their innovation team. The person in the role will act as Innovation Manager - by developing projects for digital payments and banking solutions with responsibility for 8 European markets. We are seeking candidates with a strong track record in innovation and product development. The role will be located in Warsaw.
- Managing innovation development projects for digital payments and banking solutions, both B2C and B2B;
- Leading solution development, including exploration of user needs, understanding available technology & market environment, idea generation, prototyping, testing, the definition of value proposition, high-level UX design;
- Assessing customer desirability, technical feasibility, and commercial viability of new solutions;
- Designing and overseeing Design Thinking processes to develop solutions addressing the needs of end-users and Clients needs;
- Managing interdisciplinary projects involving diverse internal and external stakeholders;
- Close cooperation with product and sales teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product and innovation strategy;
- Strong truck record in creating innovative products;
- Experience in managing project teams;
- Hands-on knowledge of Design Thinking methodology;
- Experience in UX and product design;
- Knowledge of the areas of Banking, payments, financial services experience is a plus
- Excellent command of the Polish and English language.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical care, life insurance.