Opportunity to have a key influence on business growth
The CFO will support the CEO to set the business vision and lead from the front
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global Medical Device Companies. For the company's future plans we are looking for an:
As Director of Finance, you will report directly into the GM and will be a member of the Senior Management Team. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that finance controls and procedures are correctly implemented;
- Being a strategic Finance partner to the GM of Turkey and the commercial team in Turkey;
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods;
- Leading forecast, budget and LRP processes;
- Providing regular business updates, management reporting and insightful challenge;
- Identifying opportunities to invest/ reduce cost/ mitigate risk;
- Identifying and reporting against leading KPIs;
- Ensuring all finance processes are robust and the control environment is strong to meet Accounting, Tax and Management Reporting requirements;
- Review routine reporting of financials;
- Cash flow management and reviewing/reporting of cash related risks;
- Leading budget and reporting activities;
- Participating in the Commercial Leadership Team meetings ensuring financial performance is well understood, budgets and forecasts are appropriately challenged and commercial decisions reflect the financial reality;
- Overseeing the preparation and filing of the annual Statutory Accounts and Tax returns in accordance with local regulations;
- As part of the International Finance Team continue the development and implementation of forecasting, planning and reporting initiatives;
- Work with the regional lead to leverage knowledge to deliver an effective, efficient and consistent finance services to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience operating at either a Head of Finance or ideally a Director of Finance position level.
- Proven track record in a senior finance position.
- Experience of effective strategic planning and implementation.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team.
- Managing complex financial international transactions and previous experience of developing and managing complex finance systems.
- Improvement of processes and internal finance policies.
- Experience of working within a company that operates internationally.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to progress very quickly as well as being able to work with some exceptional business leaders