Interim Deputy Director of Finance
Experience of working with an acute provider
CCAB qualification or equivalent
About Our Client
An acute Trust in the South East of the country.
- Formulating the long term financial model based on the Trusts strategic plans, taking into account variables in terms of risks and uncertainties to determine ranges of potential outcomes.
- Formulating Trust wide financial policy,
- Responsibility for financial resources and physical assets in the Trust
- Manage the Finance Senior Team and provide leadership on key operational and strategic issues.
- Achieve successful financial metrics stipulated by Monitor, and maintain and develop the Long Term Financial Model.
- Lead the development and implementation of quality and service initiatives in the Finance Directorate, together with the introduction of major changes to NHS policies and procedures throughout the Trust that impact on financial strategy.
- Advise and where appropriate influence executive and other staff on highly complex, multiple financial and wider performance issues, deriving information and statistics from a wide range of financial and non financial sources, and influencing decision making at executive level to achieve Trust standards, targets and strategies.
- In collaboration with the Director of Finance take the lead in formulating, maintaining and monitoring a comprehensive Financial Strategy, and supporting the achievement of the Finance Delivery Plan (FDP).
The Successful Applicant
CCAB qualification (or equivalent) and considerable experience at a Deputy FD level within an Acute Provider setting will be required.
What's on Offer
This role will be inside IR35 and will pay up to £550 per day for the successful candidate.