- Save Job
- Email job
- Broad and high profile appointment
- Financial Planning and Performance
About Our Client
A prestigious business with an enviable reputation.
As the Interim Director of Planning and Performance, you will play a pivotal role in the continued development and augmentation of financial information and analysis to further enhance effective and robust decision making.
Key to this role will be interacting with the Executive Board and multiple stakeholders, during a period of wider business transformation.
Key responsibilities will include.
- Designing, developing and implementing effective Key Performance Indicators to ensure an accurate and comprehensive overview of business performance
- Ensuring the delivery of effective, accurate and comprehensive management information
- Leading on the budgeting and forecasting cycle, and supporting the strategic planning process
- Overall responsibility for cost benefit analysis and review
- Implementing effective and robust control and governance framework
- Business partnering with multiple internal stakeholders and providing insightful and robust financial data points and analysis
- Reviewing and negotiating long term contracts and pricing mechanisms
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant ( CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- A proven track record of operating at multiple altitudes, coupled with both a strategic and tactical approach
- An appetite to add value and drive forward best practice
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, alongside a commercial outlook
- A proven track record operating in a facilities management or related industries will be a prerequisite for this appointment
What's on Offer
£1,500 per day ( Inside IR35)
UK travel will be required
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Sarah Bradley
- Job reference