Interim Finance Director
Varied and broad role
About Our Client
A leading Not for Profit organisation based in the East Midlands.
An Interim Finance Director is now required to join a leading organisation in the East Midlands.
Playing a critical role in the delivery and oversight of key financial information, the Interim Finance Director will interface and business partner extensively with the Board and Senior Management Team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading the day to day management of the finance function
- Leading on the budgeting and forecasting process
- Producing key variance and trend analysis to support effective business decisions
- Responsible for the production of the statutory accounts
- Ensuring robust controls and processes are maintained
- Production of the annual financial statements
- Liaising with the external auditors
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- A proven track record operating in Not for Profit sector is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to forge effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- The ability to lead on continuous improvement initiatives
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate (Inside IR35)