- Finance change and transformation
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
A forward thinking, highly reputable and growing business.
As the Interim Finance Progamme Lead - Master Data you will play a key role in defining the finance data strategy and ensuring the successful execution of this strategy.
The Interim Finance Progamme Lead - Master Data, will work with a number of support functions to ensure delivery of this programme of work.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assessing, defining and mobilising the finance data strategy
- Defining and implementing a master data framework
- Establishing a data governance model and delivering workshops to key stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the finance data governance and data standards
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- A demonstrable track record of operating in large, matrix organisations
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A proven track record operating collaboratively and the ability to work at pace
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate