- Finance change and transformation
- Varied and broad role
About Our Client
A market leading business based in the Midlands.
Due to continued growth and success, An Interim Finance Programme Lead is now required to join a market leading business in the Midlands. As the Interim Finance Programme Lead, you will play a critical role in harmonising and embedding multiple processes and controls to ensure finance work stream improvements.
Reporting into the CFO, you will work closely with multiple internal stakeholders and ensure you are providing insightful guidance and taking ownership and driving improvements in these key finance work streams.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Process mapping key financial activities and implementing best practice, with particular focus areas including Order to Cash, Record to Report and Purchase to Pay
- Designing and embedding harmonised processes and implementing these changes
- Embedding enhanced governance and control mechanisms
- Interfacing with multiple stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of the finance programme
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- A proven track record of working in a large complex business and delivering critical finance change
- The ability to work with multiple functions and department heads
- The ability to drive forward change and best practice
What's on Offer
£650 - £800 per day (Outside IR35)