- Finance change and transformation
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
A leading business based in the Midlands.
As the Interim Finance Programme Manager, you will play a key role in overseeing and coordinating a number of key project work streams, leading to the successful delivery of a wider finance change programme.
The Interim Finance Programme Manager will be instrumental in managing multiple stakeholder relationships and ensuring the programme delivery.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading on the day to day Finance Change Programme, managing multiple activity work streams.
- Mapping, reviewing and embedding effective processes
- Reviewing existing accounting and data capture processes
- Embedding effective processes and controls
- Financial process automation and streamlining
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- A proven track record of Finance Programme Management
- Strong systems knowledge and ability to interface with key internal functions
- An ability of driving finance change initiatives to a successful conclusion
- The ability to drive change and process improvements
What's on Offer
£500 - £600 per day, Outside IR35, Hybrid working pattern