- Finance change and transformation
- Varied role
About Our Client
A highly successful and growing organisation based in the Midlands.
Having entered a period of exciting growth, an interim Finance Project Lead is required to define, implement and enhance the governance and controls framework.
This activity will form part of a wider finance change and transformation initiative and will be working closely with the CFO and broader leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading change activity including process improvement initiatives
- Reviewing, developing and implementing a robust and comprehensive controls and governance framework
- Reviewing and making improvements to the monthly reporting pack
- Assessing and defining the KPI measurements, to support enhanced business decision making
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- A proven track record of adding value and financial expertise
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- The ability to adapt a pragmatic approach
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate
Hybrid working pattern