Interim Finance Project Lead
About Our Client
A well known and recognised business based in the West Midlands.
An Interim Finance Project Lead is now required to support in driving a number of key initiatives for this organisation.
As the Finance Project Lead, you will act a key business partner with key functions in the delivery of a new ERP system.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Acting as the Project Lead between finance and IT
- Designing, developing and delivering an effective road map and timetable for the implementation
- Reviewing and implementing an effective KPI dashboard to support the requirements of the organisation
- Business partnering with key support functions
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- A proven track record in ERP implementations
- The ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Detailed and methodical approach
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate