- Finance change and transformation
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
A market leading business based in the West Midlands.
As the Interim Finance Project Manager D365, you will play a critical role in the planning and post implementation activity of the D365 ERP and work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure effective and robust financial processes and controls are in place.
The Interim Finance Project Manager D365 will act as a change agent to a wider strategic transformation initiative.
- Project planning activity and defining key performance metrics
- Reviewing and documenting the finance work streams including R2R, P2P and OTC
- Business partnering with the technology lead to resolve any issues
- Overseeing robust and comprehensive financial governance and control framework
- Business partnering with multiple finance stakeholders to ensure the relevant financial data is correctly transferred
- Reviewing existing accounting processes and data capture processes
- Financial process automation and streamlining
- Identifying and mitigating risks for reporting enhancements
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A proven track record operating as a Finance Project Manager in a complex business
- Strong ERP Knowledge, ideally D365, however other comparable packages will be considered
- Strong influencing, communication and stakeholder management expertise
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate
Hybrid working pattern