- Finance change and transformation
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
A prominent and leading business in the Midlands.
As the Interim Finance Transformation Project Manager, you will play a critical role in both overseeing and leading several key financial change initiatives.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders in the organisation, the Interim Finance Transformation Project Manager will oversee a number of financial, technology and people driven activities.
- Responsible for managing and reviewing multiple projects
- Reviewing and managing the project financials and tracking outcomes
- Producing comprehensive reports and providing key commentary
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders across the wider business
- Supporting with the wider finance transformation strategic plan
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- The ability to business partner across multiple functions
- A proven track record of leading finance transformation activities
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- The ability to operate in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Competitive Day Rate
Hybrid working pattern