- Varied role
- Governance and financial control
About Our Client
An established and high performing business based in the West Midlands.
As the Interim Financial Controller, you will play a critical role in the delivery of accurate and timely financial information and business partner with key internal stakeholders.
As the Interim Financial Controller, you will ensure effective governance and controls are adhered to alongside supporting the delivery of the financial year end activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the production of the statutory accounts
- Ensuring robust controls and processes are enhanced
- Balance sheet review
- Production of the annual financial statements
- Reviewing and appraising Key Performance Indicators
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A proven track record of implementing effective governance and controls
- The ability to forge effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail and the ability to implement best practice
What's on Offer
£500 - £550 per day (Inside IR35)