Interim Financial Planning and Analysis Lead
Commerical and wide ranging role
About Our Client
A leading business in the West Midlands.
As the Interim Financial Planning and Analysis Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivering of meaningful and accurate management information to support informed decision making.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and play a critical role in business partnering with multiple functions.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting cycle for the business
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders to support effective decision making
- Analysing and providing key commentary and insight on financial data
- Driving process improvements and efficiencies within the function
- Preparing key monthly management information for the Senior Leadership Team
- Supporting with the delivery of the five year financial plan
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- A proven track record leading a Financial Planning and Analysis function
- Exposure to working within large complex business
- Strong system skills, including a high level of proficiency on Excel
- The ability to business partner with multiple stakeholders
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate