- Save Job
- Email job
- Interim Group Financial Controller
- Varied role
About Our Client
A prestigious, growing and highly successful business.
As the Interim Group Financial Controller, you will play a key role in ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of the financial reporting activities.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, this will be both a highly visible and high profile role. The Interim Group Financial Controller, will interface with multiple internal stakeholders, coupled with, leading several external relationships.
The Interim Group Financial Controller will need to operate at both a tactical and strategic level.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Full responsibility for the preparing of the interim and consolidated financial results
- Ensuring effective governance and controls are in place
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to the business as and when required
- Liaising with the external auditors to resolve any queries
- Leading on the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Continuous improvement activities and improvements
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- The ability to drive change and best practice
- A commercial, practical and delivery driven approach
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Daily Rate (Inside IR35)
Hybrid working pattern
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- East Midlands
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Sarah Bradley
- Job reference