Interim Head of Commercial Finance - Remote working
Commercial finance, financial planning and analysis, business partnering
About Our Client
A highly reputable business based in the Midlands.
As the Interim Head of Commercial Finance, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of expert and insightful business partnering activity across the Senior Management Team.
This is both a highly visible and high profile appointment which will also interface with members of the Executive Board.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for leading, developing and driving effective decision support analysis, to further improve and enhance effective decision making
- Interfacing and business partnering with a number of key internal stakeholders across the wider business
- Leading the financial planning process incorporating budgeting, forecasting and long term financial plan
- Ensuring the delivery of effective, accurate and comprehensive management information
- Ensuring effective Key Performance Indicators are providing an accurate overview of performance
- Ensuring robust and effective controls and compliance are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- A proven track record of working in a FMCG multi-site or retail businesses
- The ability to operate at pace and forge effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to engender trust and confidence
- A proven track record of driving performance and adding value
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate, Inside IR35