- Commercial and broad role
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
An innovative and growing business based in the West Midlands.
As the Interim Head of Operational Finance, you will partner with the Senior Management Team in overseeing the production of accurate and timely financial information. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Interim Head of Operational Finance will play a critical role in leading a number of key continuous improvement activities.
This is a high profile role supporting a business going through significant growth and change.
Key responsibilities will include
- Project managing and delivering a number of key finance change initiatives across the organisation
- Reviewing and enhancing financial controls and governance across the finance function
- Reviewing and improving the annual financial report
- Reviewing, strengthening and enhancing the month end close process
- Assessing and implementing Key Performance Indicators to enhance effective decision making
- Providing key financial information and analysis and business partnering key internal stakeholders
- In conjunction with the CFO, the Interim Head of Operational Finance will lead the budgeting and forecasting process
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- The ability to work in a large and complex business, and drive forward change initiatives
- Results orientated approach
- The ability to operate both at a detailed and a strategic level
- Strong influencing and communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate
On site working in the West Midlands