- Role offering 3 to 6 month assignment
- Chance to work with a very interesting organisation
About Our Client
Based in Oxford, Oxfordshire, our client has a focus on highly technical engineering.
As interim HR Director your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Operational HR matters such as issues with payroll, recruitment, employee relations
- Business Partnering the Senior Leadership team
- Managing the HR team and providing a sounding board for more junior members of the team or a point of escalation
This role will require the successful candidate to be very visible in the business and very willing to be involved in operational matters.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an Interim HR Director who:
- can be on site in Oxford 3 days a week;
- has experience working within an engineering or highly technical organisation such as one in manufacturing or healthcare;
- has experience working with technical employees such as technicians, engineers or electrical engineers will be very useful;
- can demonstrate working as a generalist HR professional at the Head of HR or HR Director level.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the successful candidate a 3 to 6 month assignment as Interim HR Director in a very exciting organisation in the engineering space.
The role is offering a daily rate of up to £500 a day.
3 days in the office (Oxford and Oxfordshire) and 2 days from home