- Finance change and transformation
- Purchase to Pay
About Our Client
A highly reputable organisation.
As the Interim P2P Process Lead you will play a key role in the delivery of process improvements in the Purchase to Pay work stream and supporting a wider change initiative.
This is a high profile role and will require extensive collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the business alongside process mapping and design.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Driving the P2P process design and execution
- Monitoring the work Purchase to Pay work stream progress
- Identify and manage work stream design change
- Responsible for end-to-end process specifications
- Manage and mitigate P2P work stream risks
- Process automation and improvements
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A P2P subject matter expert
- The ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- A proven track record of process mapping and process design
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate