- Varied and broad role
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
An established and highly reputable business.
As the Interim Purchase to Pay Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the life cycle within the business.
You will work closely with the wider finance team and regularly update Senior Management on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing multi-site operations
- Reviewing and implementing effective controls
- Reviewing and improving operational performance
- Appraising and implementing robust and effective reporting
- Reviewing monthly P2P key performance indicators
- Manage and mitigate P2P work stream risks
- Business partnering with the wider management team
The Successful Applicant
- A subject matter expert in P2P
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- The ability to operate in a complex and changing environment
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate