Interim Purchase to Pay Process Lead (P2P)
Varied and broad role
Change and transformation
About Our Client
A highly reputable organisation based in the Midlands.
As the Interim Purchase to Pay Process Lead, you will play a key role in the delivery of process improvements in the P2P work stream and support the wider change initiative.
This is a high profile role and will require extensive collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Monitoring the work P2P work stream progress
- Identify and manage work stream design change requests
- Responsible for end-to-end process specifications
- Reviewing monthly P2P key performance indicators
- Manage and mitigate P2P work stream risks
- Process automation and improvements
- Leading on the P2P process design
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- A proven track record of delivering and driving change
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- A P2P subject matter expert
- The ability to operate at both a strategic and detailed level
What's on Offer
£500 per day (Inside IR35)
Hybrid working pattern available