Interim Regulatory Reporting Finance Lead
Varied and wide ranging project
About Our Client
A market leading business in the Midlands.
As the Interim Regulatory Reporting Finance Lead, you will play a fundamental role in the review, scoping and implementing effective governance and controls to enhance regulatory reporting.
Working alongside the wider Senior Management Team, this role will interface with a number of both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing, scoping and implementing effective and robust governance and controls
- Supporting with process mapping and compliance
- Evaluating the reporting process and implementing further improvements
- Forging effective working relationships with a number of key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A proven track record of working in a highly regulated environment
- The ability to work at pace and deliver change
- Strong communication and influencing skills
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate (Inside IR35)