Interim Regulatory Reporting Programme Director
Varied and broad project
High profile programme with extensive stakeholder management
About Our Client
A prestigious and sought after employer based in the West Midlands.
As the Interim Regulatory Reporting Programme Director, you will play a critical role in the planning and successful delivery of a key regulatory reporting initiative. Reporting to the board, you will be responsible for interfacing with the Senior Leadership Team and managing a number of external stakeholders.
This is a very high profile project and would suit an individual who has led a similar regulatory reporting programme.
- Overseeing the effective day to day delivery of the programme project team
- Documenting and mapping all processes
- Identifying and implementing key governance controls
- Overseeing and managing the external audit review process
- Business partnering with the Senior Leadership Team
- Documenting compliance and regulatory reporting
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A proven track record of working in a retail banking environment in a similar role
- A proven track record of working in a transformation / project management capacity
- An understanding of COREP reporting in a regulated environment
- The ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to drive best practice and performance
- A proven track record of working in a highly regulated environment
What's on Offer
A competitive daily rate (Inside IR35)