Interim UK Managing Director
Interim role to be based in the NE of England supporting a multi site business
Manufacturing background essential
About Our Client
FMCG business with UK sites.
You will be the leader of the 2 UK sites to drive change processes and ensure profitable performance.
Working as part of the UK Leadership team, you will ensure that the operations are completed in a timely, high quality order and to the customers satisfaction.
A focus on CI is essential and your expertise and ex will be in fast paced FMCG environments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will be available to commence this interim assignment in April /May 2021 for a period of 6 months initially.
You will be:
- Degree qualified
- Have demonstrable experience in a Senior / Exec role within an FMCG Manufacturing setting
- A background of Production, Logistics, Quality, Supply Chain Management.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Ability to Excel in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
£competitive initially for 6 months