- Save Job
- Email job
- Well established and thriving investment management firm
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
About Our Client
Our prestige Client is a well-respected business in the financial services industry, known for their honorable and high integrity practices in all business areas of corporate governance. As a result of committing to their values of impactful social influence, our Client continuously upholds compassion for culture and people in their business conduct. The Client accordingly thrives for global standards in ethical and transparent practices in their own business and businesses they invest in.
As risk management a critical element of the Client's overall business strategy, the Client is looking for a seasoned Internal Audit Head to shape the Group's audit planning and fieldwork.
Reporting to Group Audit Committee with day to day reporting to the Group COO, the Internal Audit Head will collaborate with fund boards and investment teams to act as an objective source of independent advisor and a credible partner. The role will interact with relevant stakeholders to identify the Group's main risks, define its audit scope and set work agenda for reliable execution.
Other key accountability when setting the group's risk agenda includes:
- Manage and oversee the annual internal auditing planning process.
- Independently execute audits
- Review accounting systems, property management systems, and all other systems of internal control for continuous improvement
- Execute procedures supporting the external audit process including assessing internal controls, business processes, and account balances.
- Conduct fraud investigations, if required.
The Successful Applicant
As this is a senior managerial position in the Group, you should possess the below but not limiting to:
- More than 15 years in accounting, business, audit or related field
- Proven experience working in IA or Control Functions, well-versed in leading other auditor staff and working with management team
- Recognized background with roles and responsibilities in asset management industry (investment funds, mandates, asset manager, etc)
- Acquired strong interpersonal skills and willingness to help staff develop while addressing performance issues encountered within audits
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Ideally you have proven successes in overseas markets with fluent Vietnamese and English proficiency, both verbal and written, to effectively manage the business' stakeholders and potential clients from overseas and local targetted markets
What's on Offer
This is a remarkable opportunity for a senior leader who specialises in internal audit in the asset management industry. The candidate will get to work in a team of industry leading professionals in the exciting emerging market.
Executive package including attractive compensation and benefits.
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Financial Services
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Maya Nguyen
- Job reference