International Marketing Director
Leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market
Double-digit annual growth for over 15 years
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market with double-digit annual growth for over 15 years.
Within a group with a very promising field of activity and strong international growth, the International Marketing Director will report to the CEO and have the opportunity to invest in an ambitious project.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy, launches and objectives for all the Group's brands and markets, both in the short and long term, to help achieve the company's strategic objectives. Develop the marketing plan in which the development of new and existing products is precisely defined, while ensuring consistency between brands.
- Evaluate the results of each launch in relation to the objectives pursued and readjust the strategy according to the results and the evolution of the market.
- Detect new market and product opportunities. Study the competition (benchmarking) and rely on studies, which he/she has previously ordered and coordinated, to gather information on his/her market, analyze and anticipate customer needs and expectations.
- Lead and inspire a 15-person marketing team, across 3 sites.
- Manage the budget dedicated to the marketing of the products, in agreement with the general management, in a permanent concern of profitability.
- Develop an efficient organization and determine individual responsibilities for key functions in the department (spread over several establishments and business lines), evaluate and adjust the results achieved. Establish and stimulate a marketing culture, a sense of customer-oriented service.
- Coordinate and lead Product Committee meetings for the launch of new products and the evolution of existing products.
- Ensure optimal collaboration and coordination between the different departments, harmonize the different functions with the commercial strategy.
The Successful Applicant
You have a master's degree in management, economics and/or marketing.
You have a minimum of 15 years of experience in international marketing in the healthcare and/or cosmetic sector, including the management of multidisciplinary teams and an excellent knowledge of the French market.
You have the following qualities:
- You are result-oriented and entrepreneurial
- You demonstrate leadership, autonomy and pro-activity in managing a project and a team.
- You are conscientious, precise, dynamic and motivated
- You are communicative and a team player
- You are fluent in French and English - another European language is a plus.
What's on Offer
Within a group in strong international growth and in a very promising field of activity, the International Marketing Director will have the opportunity to invest in an ambitious project.