- Save Job
- Email job
- Experience in international sales management and sales to the public sector
- Experience in people management
About Our Client
Multinational industrial/infrastructure company is looking for an International Sales Manager for its offices in Madrid.
- Conduct regular business reviews with the cross-leadership team to communicate company strategy and priorities, review business KPIs, discuss opportunities and threats in the region.
- Consistently update accurate volume forecasts and P&L to the leadership team.
- Monitor and analyse weekly / monthly / quarterly new partner on-boarding, sales, and results of the animations implemented to extract learnings and redefine the strategy.
- Ensure your team is well aware of the established strategy and the assigned sales, distribution, and execution targets based on the overall business strategy with consistent follow-through of these targets.
- Work with partners to generate long-term value and be regarded as a key supplier, ensuring that we are all working towards shared goals and best practices.
- Formally agree on annual / quarterly / monthly trade planning and sales targets with partners and frequently follow up on the progress to hit the agreed target.
- Manage margin negotiations and setting commercial terms.
- Define the sales department structure according to the company's vision and organisational needs.
- Motivate and engage team members to ensure a clear succession plan for the department, and ensure the development of existing talent, and recruitment of new talent to enable a high-performing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in sales as International Sales Director/Manager.
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, and cold calling through to negotiation and closing.
- Commercial acumen: Strong understanding of sales processes, ROIs, and ensuring the business P&L requirements are delivered.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must (Spanish, French, and/or Italian are a plus).
- People management and leadership: Ability to lead, coach, and manage direct reports.
- Multichannel experience with public sector.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders to build and uphold partner relationships.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, supply chain, logistics, and finance as well as with external business partners.
- Travel around the world 30%.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Quote job ref
- Sales Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Adela Villaverde
- Job reference