- New position created
- You will have the opportunity to lead a new department.
About Our Client
International pharmaceutical company
The scope will be Global depending on the business priorities at each moment
Your job duties include creating procedures and processes to properly manage the funnel of projects and making recommendations to management about what actions should be taken to increase revenues and profit.
Coordinate projects across the organisation and serve as a bridge amongst the different functions involved to make sure that transversal collaboration flows seamlessly and that cross functional projects delivers the expected profitability levels on time.
Work jointly with the relevant functions -Regulatory, Medical, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.- to build the project team and appoint its members.
Create a Project Management framework to structure and organise the project delivery. Share this PM framework with all the relevant stakeholders and come to an agreement.
Serve as a bridge amongst the different functions involved to make sure that transversal collaboration flows seamlessly and that cross functional projects delivers the expected profitability levels on time.
Drive change management by properly planning and structuring the process when needed in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
Take active part in BD projects that may include company integrations, Merger & Acquisition or Divestment projects.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, etc…), Engineering degree or other similar science superior degree.
- PM training, MBA or PMP certificate
- Professional Experience: 10+ years in Project Management related roles in the Life Sciences environment
- Having spent time in a top 5 consultancy firm and International experience.
- Fluent English and Spanish in speaking and writing
- Skills & Competencies: Project Management skills, analytical skills and process orientation, entrepreneurial attitude team building and management (On-site and remote), strong influential skills and results orientation
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.