- Leading investment boutique
- High Growth Business
About Our Client
Leading investment boutique
- Identifying and analysing new investment opportunities.
- Producing investment recommendations.
- Maintaining relationships with external fund managers.
- Monitoring existing investments.
- Portfolio performance and risk reporting.
- Monitoring and collaborating with external investment advisors.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree required (Business administration, Mathematics, Engineering) with a finance/economics focus.
- Achieved, or working towards, the CFA designation or equivalent knowledge (MBA or other financially oriented programs).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- At least 5 years of experience in private market strategy within an investment consultancy, fund-of-funds, pension fund, international advisory firm, familky office or similar. Ideally some experience in fund research or portfolio management.
What's on Offer
High Growth Business