Investment Compliance Analyst - Asset Management
Based in Chicago
Market leading Asset Management firm
About Our Client
Market leading asset management firm with AUM of over $200B. Broad variety of asset classes.
Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining pre and post trade mandate monitoring restrictions using the monitoring system: Blackrock's Aladdin system.
- Tasks including coding or instruction to third parties, review and testing for client take-on's, fund launches and IMA amendments.
- Undertaking automated and manual exception monitoring pre and post trade where required.
- Identifying and manage risks and ensure that adequate control processes exist and operate effectively.
- Providing support to the Front Office on queries relating to pre and post trade rules and exceptions.
- Maintaining of the stop and other restricted list on pre trade systems.
- Maintaining procedures documents for team tasks as required.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with US and overseas business units.
- Assisting with other Mandate Monitoring projects and initiatives including audit points and the BAU Actions and Issues Log.
- Reviewing and interpreting new and amended IMA's / Prospectus' to determine if the rules can be automated.
- Providing training and advice to other Mandate Monitoring team members on areas of expertise.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- Excellent organizational, time management and decision making.
- Strong understanding of the investment management process across the full range of asset classes and client types.
- Strong understanding of compliance monitoring processes including interpretation of discretionary client investment management agreements.
- Strong IT literacy as a business user. Experience in BRS Aladdin an advantage.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Comprehensive experience in trade compliance monitoring an advantage.
- Bachelors degree (ideal)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package