Investment Manager/ Portfolio Manager
About Our Client
Client is a Chinese Family Office base in Singapore.
You will be expected to conduct fundamental research across a wide range of companies. In addition, you will be expected to analyse financial data, public records of companies and develop financial models for forecasting and valuation purposes. Upon analysis you will be expected to prepare robust reports and buy/sell recommendations base off these reports across both equities and fixed income assets classes. You are expected be adequate in your both verbal and written form of communication as you will be actively engaged in report writing duties across companies analysed and involved in presentation duties through the attendance of investment conferences, AGM, various ad-hoc presentations and will be expected to summarise key points from these events. You will be expected to collaborate with other team members in various projects and exchange of information when required. You are expected to be in touch with the market's latest happenings. Prompt reaction to breaking news on stocks and other supply chain elements that has direct effect on both stocks and bond prices via updating relevant investment managers and financial model. You will be expected to work on and abide by time sensitive projects as it arises. *IMPORTANT* You are required to be conversational in Chinese to relay trade strategies and interact with key Chinese stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelors in either Finance or Accountancy will be preferred
- Familiarity with financial modelling, proven problem solving skill and a track record of fluent presentation skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated analytical ability across companies, industries, economies and passion for investing
- Energetic, independent, self-motivated and forward thinking in nature
- Professional disposition and robust ethical standards
- Ability to be collaborative and a team player when needed
- Sngaporean are preferred or PR
What's on Offer
Investment autonomy with a performance-tied remuneration model. Excellent base salary on top of performance tied-remuneration.