Investor Relations Director, USD Fund
A top-tier fund with oustanding performance
A great platform for personal career development
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier venture capital fund in China with outstanding performance. The fund is driven by long-term value and ecosystem-based investment so as to provide sustainable value to the market.
- You will report to the Board and COO and lead to design and develop the fund raising strategy for USD fund.
- The main task is to develop or explore the opportunity from overseas institutional investors, such as Sovereign Funds, Endowment, Foundation, etc.
- Present the fund's philosophy and strategic vision to the investors so as to attract long-term partnership.
- Maintain relationship with investors by providing constant valuable report and update, communication, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful applicant will have to meet below criteria:
- Bachelor and above degree, MBA preferred.
- 8-12 years of working experience as IR, Institutional Sales, or relevant marketing roles in a reputable financial institutions, sound knowledge of capital market.
- Network with overseas investors like sovereign fund, foundation, endowment, asset managers, etc.
- Fluent English, Native Chinese, outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Team player.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive compensation and bright career development opportunity.