Investor Relations / RFP Manager
Investor Relations / RFP Manager Opportunity in Zurich
Our Client is a global specialist for private market investments
About Our Client
Our client is a global specialist for private market investments, offering advisory services and investment solutions for institutional investors.
- Coordination and drafting of Request for Proposals.
- Active participation within client pitches and is involved within the investment process.
- Support of the sales representatives in administrative terms. This includes the creation and layouting of marketing materials and presentations, the preparation and post-processing of client meetings as well as the preparation and distribution of mailings.
- Maintenance of all company documents and the companies website in co-operation with other marketing specialists, public relations and general tasks in Business Development (e.g. preparation of team meetings etc.).
- Composing of press releases, company releases and marketing correspondence in close collaboration with the CEO of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Marketing, Arts or Business Administration from a respected institution or MBA desired.
- Professional experience in marketing, public relations or business development, preferably in the financial services industry/asset management.
- Pro-active, structured way of working with the ability to work independently.
- Service orientation and high quality awareness, able to process tasks in an efficient manner.
- High client serving attitude paired with strong interpersonal skills, quick learner attitude.
- Skills and experience in layouting of PowerPoint presentations and Word documents as well as a good eye for inconsistencies and spelling errors.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (spoken & written) other languages are a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully hired candidate.