- Ophthalmology industry company backed up by reputable PE firm
- A key role of IPO process and will head capital market operations afterwards
About Our Client
Our client is a long established operator in ophthalmology sector, and has developed an ecosystem including research and development, manufacturing, sales and distributions etc. They have strong valuation backed by reputable PE firms.
As head of investor relations, your responsibilities include:
- Develop, plan and execute an IR strategic plan and oversee the overall IR function.
- Acting as a key person in IPO and head capital market operation after listing.
- Working closely with the finance and operation team to create a story/angle to properly present to external stakeholders about the company and industry outlook.
- Acting as the key focal point for potential international investors, and responsible for driving and facilitating analyst meetings, roadshows.
-Maintaining a close relationship with other internal / external stakeholders like CEO, CFO and equity research analysts to ensure a good grasp of market insights, competitor's landscape.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate needs to have solid IR experience and strong exposure in Hongkong capital market.
This individual has been trained in IR companies / buy-sides or sell-sides, ideally coupled with recent years working as an in-house IR team head for publicly listed company.
He/She needs to have experience working in large scale organization with prior experience dealing with international investors will be welcome.
Great communications in both Chinese and English is necessary given the extensive communications internally and externally.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a well established brand in Ophthalmology sector.
You will have the exposure to top PE firms and investors, build up your network in the field.
IPO is just around the corner.
Apart from attractive salary, option will be granted as well.