- Well-known company
- Based in Zurich
About Our Client
As an Information Security Architect, you will be the local point of contact and information security subject matter expert for business change and Information security initiatives being delivered while helping to plan engineer and safeguard of the networks and systems.
At the forefront, you plan & design the security measures to monitor and protect the data and infrastructure from cyber threats either infiltration or cyber-attacks.
- Serve as a security expert on change programmes, providing guidance and support to enable change delivery teams to comply with enterprise and technology security policies, industry regulations and best practices
- Working hands-in hands with the CISO, IT teams, and Enterprise Architecture in defining the information security strategy and policies
- Ensure that information security is reflected into architecture designs
- Develop and manage the implementation of security technology road maps aligned with the business strategy
- Identify appropriate security requirements, through a deep understanding of the business requirements and security control environment for each phase of a project or change initiative.
- For the global and local delivery teams - ensure all stakeholders are aware that global and local requirements are met, with the skill set to influence change at all levels
- Assist with the investigation and operational support of the information security incident management processes
- Weigh business needs and security concerns, make recommendations and clearly articulate options (including benefits and risks) to business partners, decision makers and key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, in lieu of degree, relevant work experience
- 5+ years of ground experience in information security architecture
- Experienced with cloud security architectures (MS Azure) and operational technology (OT)
- Good understanding of international standards (ISO/IEC27001 & NIST framework)
- Familiar with Networking (segmentation, zones, border control devices)
- Certifications in CISSP and CISM are nice to have
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
What's on Offer
- Well-known company
- Interesting conditions