KAM - Energy
Secure and manage a strong opportunity pipeline, meeting the sales target
Opportunity to join a global specialist in energy management and automation
About Our Client
A multinacional company in the Energy Sector.
The Key Account Manager is a quota carrying senior sales position principally responsible for generating new sales and growing company's share.
The primary objective is to build and establish strong and lasting relationships at executive level within specific and strategic customers and expand the reference into other accounts in the same Vertical to produce multi-business, services and solutions revenue and increase the company's market share. The Key Account Manager is expected to support, uncover and close opportunities and projects in all departments of the organization through the provision of company solutions.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for planning and executing the Sales strategy for Solutions in assigned customers. As well as closely managing the existing customer base to ensure the highest value to the customer, being responsible for the growth of all Solutions business.
He/she will be in charge of coordinating the deployment and implementation of all the plans related to Solutions within the region. This person will need to demonstrate a real understanding of our business approach and have a strong knowledge of the company offer and organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Secure and manage a strong opportunity pipeline, meeting the sales target.
- Maintain, develop and leverage relationships with general management and other key decision makers or influencers within the selected accounts (C-Level).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the largest value customers within the focus segments, focusing on developing and nurturing accounts with high value, including renewal, up-sell and cross-sell.
- Educate accounts on the necessity for proper business continuity planning and company solutions into the strategic spending plans of the account in the current/next fiscal year.
- Establish and execute strategic account plans by targeted account in line with company strategy.
- Develop account and opportunity plans and execute on them to drive business in-line with customer.
- Deploy all needed company internal Business Units collaboration against opportunities in order to maintain satisfied customers.
- Build relationships with key decision makers, including C-level, soliciting information and overcoming objections.
- Identify requirements throughout the sales cycle and engage Technical Account Team, Marketing to provide support.
- Provide win-loss analysis and recommendations on key opportunities to the Business Development Manager.
- Present to customer and partner audiences, including C-level representatives, gaining commitment to the company.
- Coordinate and Engage with global execution center when required.
- Identify the cross-selling opportunities within other Business Units.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a global specialist in energy management and automation.