- Save Job
- Email job
- International B2B pharma company
- KAM, International Sales
About Our Client
International B2B pharma company.
- Achieve sales and profit targets.
- Establishes and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with relevant partners, as well as identifies new business opportunities for key clients.
- Management & accurate phasing of trade investment budgets within agreed targets.
- Lead the negotiation of contracts and act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Prepare customized solutions and establish deadlines for the achievement of partners' long-term goals.
- Participate in the product registrations in the markets.
- Coordinates workshops and other educational events.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a related field.
- +10 years of experience in similar roles in pharma industry.
- Good knowledge of B2B pharma environment and P&L understanding.
- Excellent communication skills (initative, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit).
- Collaborative, team player and willing to challenge the status quo.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Quote job ref
- Sales Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Barcelona City
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Andrea Sileo
- Job reference