- Based in Zurich
- Opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and dynamic insurance and life insurance primarily targeting corporate customers.
Within their wide range of solutions, they offer both group life and health insurance solutions on a global level.
Following their growth strategy, our client is recruiting Lead IT Systems Engineer - Azure AD & M365. The role could be based either in Zurich, Milan or Amsterdam.
The IT Systems Engineer (Azure Platform) is expected to engineer and run hybrid Microsoft Azure and O365 Cloud Ecosystem platforms.
- Development, design and implementation of Microsoft Azure AD and M365 based services on the latest Microsoft technologies (Azure AD, Exchange Online, Azure Information Protection, etc)
- Lead Engineering responsibility for global hybrid Active Directory / Azure AD environment
- Strong Experience with running Microsoft infrastructure and application workloads in a hybrid cloud environment
- Strong Experience with Azure AD core technologies like Conditional Access, Privileged Identity Management, License Management etc.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory / Azure Active Directory Syncing mechanisms and how to guarantee stable operations of those
- Good understanding and hands on experience in modern Systems management (GPO, Policies, etc.)
- Good overview of Security Aspects in a Modern Workplace Ecosystem and how to manage those (Defender ATP, Cloud Only joined devices, Azure Sentinel for Azure AD)
- Practical experience with Windows 10 Modern Workplace integrations in the cloud
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Strong Active Directory & Azure AD engineering & management background
- Strong experience with interconnecting Cloud environments with on-premises infrastructure (hybrid workloads)
- Several years experience with managing and maintaining Microsoft Domains
- Several years experience of hybrid cloud engineering and operations
- Knowledge in the domain of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Microsoft cloud services
- Fluent in English and ideally in German (any other language is an asset)
What's on Offer
Exciting and challenging job within a highly motivated team with attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours. Some flexibility when it comes to home office (2 to max 3 days of home office).