- Save Job
- Email job
- An opportunity to join a central change function of an established Wealth Manage
- Must have experience of leading technical and business projects as a PM
About Our Client
A large Wealth Manager based in London
Lead Project Manager - Wealth Management responsibilities
- End-to-end hands-on project management/scrum master; from business case development, initial scoping, through planning, budgeting, scheduling, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Build and maintain a motivated project team and work effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation.
- Provide regular reports to the steering committee and stakeholders.
- Identity risks and issue and manage to reduce any negative impact on the project.
- Build and maintain clear communication channels across the organisation.
- Establish strong relationships with IT teams and global IT teams.
- Adhere to all Security Policies.
- Completing other duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
Lead Project Manager - Wealth Management skills/experience
- Experience in delivering technology driven change
- Experience in vendor selection and vendor management
- Experience delivering software development projects in the financial services industry.
- Experience delivering software development projects using agile methodology.
- Experience of development life cycle with web front-ends/API's/some SQL and containerisation
- Experience of developing wireframes/mock-ups e.g. Figma.
- Experience with the software planning tools Jira and Confluence.
- Experience of testing software at a user level and knowledge of unit testing at the developer level.
- Proven team leadership and staff management ability.
- Ability to produce clear written material and communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Strong experience delivering software development projects in a regulated environment (e.g. banking/financial services/wealth management).
What's on Offer
£100 - 115K basic plus strong benefits
Quote job ref
- CIO & IT Leadership
- CIO & IT Leadership Subsector
- Financial Services
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- David Stansfield
- Job reference