Leader Industrial Components EMEA - Automation Systems
Lead EMEA business
U.S Industrial Automation Systems
About Our Client
The U.S based company to join is a leading provider of industrial automation and information products with an impressive global presence exceeding 70 countries. Specifically at a global level their brands are well known in the innovation market.
The Head of Industrial Components EMEA responsibilities include:
- Lead the EMEA product manager team.
- Products of responsibility: Motor Control & Protection, Soft starters, Power Monitors, Circuit Breakers, Disconnects, Push Buttons and Tower Lights, etc…
- Understand customer needs, market trends and market price levels, and based on those defines and drives business growth strategies in the region.
- Defines and executes the distributor channel strategy and growth plan in each country.
- Responsible for helping the sales team/commercial teams close orders.
- Develop and maintain key relationships within the global business units, with the country sales organizations and with all channel partners.
- Coordinate customer requirements with all appropriate departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Provide input for developing marketing/sales tools and/or campaigns.
- Provide feedback on regional product needs, market trends and price levels to the global business units.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in engineering discipline
- 10+ years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in industrial components in a similar position with successful experience in product management and team management.
- Strong potential to evolve and develop
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written)
- Very high capability of influencing within a complex matrix organization
- Account Relationships: Establishes key relations in market place through customer interaction, trade shows, customer events and order pursuits.
- 30 % travel is required.
What's on Offer
Location is flexible with ability to be based in one of our main country office in Europe.