- High-growth SaaS platform with excellent company culture
- Hybrid working environment from NYC
About Our Client
High-growth SaaS client with excellent company culture and opportunity for growth.
Our client is seeking a tech-savvy Legal Counsel who is passionate about the software industry. The Legal Counsel will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a high-growth company. The Legal Counsel will be instrumental in the growth of our client's US operations. You will serve as the US HQ's legal expert.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Sales team in the drafting and negotiating of high-volume, high-value contracts, including: SaaS agreements, SLAs, NDAs, data licensing agreements, consulting agreements, and other technology and commercial contracts
- Serve as first line review of all sales contracts
- Manage the development of standard contract templates and terms
- Work with local management and the executive team in providing clear and concise legal advice to a wide range of internal and external clients
- Advise internal clients on US data privacy matters (inculding state specific regulations)
- Manage outside counsel as necessary
More information will be provided upon application. This role is exclusive to Page Executive New York. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 3+ years of experience as a practicing attorney supporting a sales team with all SaaS and commercial contracts
- Must have experience drafting and negotiating high-volume SaaS agreements, SLAs, data licensing agreements, consulting agreements, NDAs, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of US data privacy law
- Must have experience partnering directly with internal and external clients on a daily basis, providing sound legal advice
- Experience working with management and C-suite executives
- Experience working in-house at a SaaS platform
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working environment in NYC (2-3 days in/WFH rest)
- Ability to build the legal function at a rapidly growing company
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to immediately impact the company's US operations
- Long term growth path
- Excellent base salary with a target cash bonus
- Industry leading health, dental and vision
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Additional perks