- Financial services client
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing legal team
About Our Client
Global financial services firm.
- Advising Fixed Income and Capital Markets business, focus on sales and trading, responsibilities encompass advising business on regulatory and market structure matters impacting fixed income products, including secondary offerings, best execution and other trade related policies.
- Assist in answering real time Sales and Trading questions in primarily customer flow, cash sales and trading businesses, on variety of matters, adhering to regulatory obligations and helping to maintain the firm's reputation.
- Managing relationships with regulators, advocating positions for the firm, as well as acting as informing and educating regulators on best practices and current developments.
- Assist with long term projects and product development initiatives as required.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from top law school
- NY or NJ State Bar Admission
- Minimum 5-7 years legal experience as an Attorney in-house in a sales and trading environment or significant law firm experience in a capital markets securities practice
- Substantive knowledge of broker dealer regulation
- Outstanding law firm credentials and relevant in-house experience in securities sales and trading environment
- High level of initiative, integrity, and organization
- Adept at developing interpersonal relationships
- Strong, written and verbal communications skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Additional perks and options