- Exciting role to join a fast growing tech gaming start-up!
- Huge opportunity for growth!
About Our Client
Rapidly growing international gaming tech start-up with Series C funding.
The Legal Counsel will report directly to the US General Counsel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of high volume contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, vendor and professional services agreements, master services agreements, data processing agreements, employment agreements and others;
- Support, manage, and promote continuous improvement and scalability of template documents, internal processes, and overall best practices around workflow and process;
- Advise and support the company's different departments including marketing, strategy,operations, customer success, human resources and finance; and
- Assist on other projects as needed, including general corporate, compliance and risk management, data privacy issues, and overseeing external counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 2-4 years of experience dealing with commercial and corporate legal matters, ideally at a top law firm with start-up/tech client experience.
- Experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts;
- A team player who relates well with management and counterparties;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of independent reasoning, excellent analytical judgment and
strong business judgment;
- Ability to balance competing projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to
effectively interact with numerous business units; and
- Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Huge opportunity for growth
- Remote work to start (local to NYC)