- Save Job
- Email job
- Fortune 500 organization looking to expand their In-House legal capability.
- Hybrid: 2-3 days in the New York, Manhattan office & 1-2 days/ week at home.
About Our Client
This is an exciting role working with a highly prestigious Fortune 500 organization, headquartered in New York City, Manhattan.
A varied role, working within the In-House Legal Team, as Legal Legal Counsel you will:
- Provide legal and compliance advice to the business
- Support the continued improvement of internal policies, providing recommendations as required with all/ new applicable laws
- Lead and consult on global, cross-functional compliance initiatives - creating frameworks, policies and appropriate standards to continuously protect the company's position.
- Stay up to date on new laws and regulations - working with the Head of Legal (US) to make appropriate recommendations to the business as new changes occur.
The Successful Applicant
Demonstrable qualifications/ background for the Legal Counsel:
- JD from a reputable ABA-accredited law school
- Admitted to the New York bar
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a wider team
- Excited by a varied portfolio of work, assisting/ advising multiple internal business units including senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
As Legal Counsel, aside from working within a highly thought of In-House legal team you will benefit from:
- Competitive base salary and wider compensation/ incentive plan
- Hybrid working environment: 2-3 days/ week in the prestigious New York, Manhattan office and 1-2 days/ week working from home
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Generous PTO
- Healthy work/ life balance and extensive wider benefits package, well-being perks etc.
Quote job ref
- Legal Subsector
- Financial Services
- New York
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Anna Jacobs
- Job reference